Tuesday, June 15, 2004

About: Mike

I'm a 27 year teacher, living in Darlington with my wife and ten month old daughter. I am not a member of any political party, though I have voted in every election held since my eighteenth birthday. I did not vote for Alan Milburn.

I have met Alan Milburn twice, as far as I can remember. The first time was at the Darlington Schools' Public Speaking Competition, in around 1992; I didn't personally speak to him. The second time, in 2000, I gave hime directions to the open gate of the school in which I was teaching when he tried to get in through a locked gate.

The best way to contact me about this site is via the comments. I am not publishing my email address here due to the nature of the site and, frankly, I get enough spam as it is.

All views expressed on this site are mine, not Alan Milburn's. This is not his official site, alanmilburn.co.uk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home