Thursday, July 29, 2004

A round-up of things I've seen Alan Milburn doing in the newspapers, but have been too busy to blog

Alan has been fairly busy over these last few weeks, whilst I, lazy teacher that I am, have been lazing around doing nothing, not even blogging about Alan! The shame...

Alan spent some time in Darlington's town library, where the librarians showed him how to issue books and the range of computer facilities, all of which have Internet access, where Alan could set up a blog... I'm beginning to think that only one member of Alan's office has access to a computer, and they maintain his website (news page recently updated, by the way). Alan, if you'd like to meet me at the library, I'd be happy to show you how Blogger works, so you can write about what you do, instead of the bully who stops you getting to your computer. It's very easy; even Tom Watson can do it. You'll need to bring your library card and a few pounds to pay, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home